9/14/08

Looking up!




A lot has been going through my head since I bought my one-way ticket to St. Louis. It's a big step, and I know I'm taking a risk, but I am really excited. I don't care if you think I'm crazy, but I'm crazy for this boy - and I know that he'd do the same for me. A whole new chapter will be beginning for us. I'm so excited to see what God has planned for us. I know I will be leaving the people I love the most, especially my family, but Justin will be family soon enough. I know everything happens for a reason and I'm not worried anymore. I'm starting to calm down, and realize that I need to take everything in instead of being scared of what's to come. I want to learn as much as I can by living on my own, and I want to build so many memories with him. :)

No comments: