10/26/08

kansas city, missouri.



Justin, Andy, and myself went out to Kansas City yesterday to shoot a wedding. It was really small, right in the grooms backyard, pretty trees and vines, really cute. The part I think I enjoyed the most was that right when he kissed the bride, they played "top of the world" by jew. Nice touch. I had just met the couple and their families, and I found myself tearing up during the ceremony. Just made me want to get married even more. Sigh. I can't wait a whole year, haha, I'm dying. But then again, good things come to those who wait. Other than that, my stomach has been really bothering me. I don't know what is wrong with me, I know I complain about my stomach a lot, but this is a different feeling. It hasn't gone away since Thursday, ugh. Hopefully it won't bother me too much at work tomorrow. And this Friday is Halloween and I don't have a costume. No money, no costume. Hopefully Justin and I can find some last minute stuff without spending a lot of money. Also, I was thinking about this this morning - this sunday will be the 2nd, and that means I have been living here for a month. So weird. It's gone by really fast. Which reminds me that Justin and I really need to purchase Christmas tickets to California really soon before the prices shoot through the roof. Anyways, here are some shots taken yesterday, enjoy:




No comments: