9/30/08

last day living in california.



I'm ready. I don't even know what else to say. Sure I will miss my family and all my really close friends, but looking on the bright side, I'll be back out here in two and a half months for Christmas. But still - it's unlike anything I've done before. I mean, I'm not saying it's not like me to do something as drastic as this, but it's still out of left field a little. Today was my last day at work! Hell yeah. So stoked about that. Slaving there for almost two years - my day has finally come! haha. I'll miss them all; even the drama, I know. Oh well. On to bigger and better things for me. Hopefully by this time next year, me and Justin will be getting ready to get married. Oh my god, I seriously cannot wait!


PS- I have ridiculously large hands in photos. What's up with that? It bothers me. haha

No comments: