10/7/08

almost 7am.


Today's me and Justin's 4 month anniversary. Feels so much longer than that, right? Crazy. I don't know where I would be without him. I'm scared to even think about that, actually. He's such a part of me, it's unreal. I know we bicker sometimes, just like any other couple, but with him, it's different. Even though we might get upset from time to time, I know that I love him and I know that he loves me back. It's funny and sad at the same time that I've never experienced that with anyone before. That security that this relationship has is so new to me. I never thought that I could be this way with anyone and that someone would feel the same towards me. Definitely something worth holding onto, and I sure as hell plan on it.
I really like it here. I know I said that before, but it's starting to feel like home. All I need is my car and for me to start this job already. Stomach pain has ruined the past day or two. Well, I take that back, not completely. It's just not fun being in pain most of the day, I bet a lot of you can vouch for me on that. I guess I should be thankful seeing is that it's all happening when I don't have a job or a car and I'm just relaxing at home with the cat all week long. I should count it as a win. I'm learning on being more positive. I'm getting good at it, right? Haha.
I really miss my family. I have to admit, it hasn't even been a week yet, and I feel like it's been months. I can't wait for my parents to arrive a week from today. But, I wish my sister, my brother, and brother-in-law were joining them. That'd be icing on the cake. Sigh. Oh well, maybe some day soon they will come visit. I miss their faces a lot. Blah, positive, positive! I'm all good. I'm excited to have a romantic night with Justin tonight for our anniversary. No idea what's planned yet. I just want him to come home from work.. he's only been gone an hour and I'm dyin' over here. If you want to help me, do some sort of rain dance so he can come home early. C'mon rain, show me some sympathy!

No comments: